The new solution in compressed air filtration
The compressed air contains harmful solid, liquid and vaporous contaminants that can damage pneumatic equipment, control and instruments. The removal of these contaminants is necessary to sustain the equipment life and keep the production operations efficient.
Rust, impurity and oil residual within compressed air piping system reduce the equipment lifetime, as well as the ambient air contain gases and corrosive substances.
The compressed air purification equipment provides high quality air with the lowest cost of operation.
• Low pressure drop – Energy efficiency
• Suitable for all compressed air applications and all compressor types
• Suitable for mineral and synthetic oil and oil free applications
• Silicon free (free from painting and surface coating applications)
• Alocrom treatment (to eliminate and avoid corrosion on the internal and external surface of its head and bowl)
The series of FGO filters includes a wide range of flow rates, and 4 levels of filtration:
- antidust filters P Type
- disoiling filters M and H Type
- activated carbon C Type
Automatic drain, gauges and all accessories are described an Accessories page.